Strategic Support & Advice
Have you got a strategic project which needs professional advice or support?
Do you need a new impartial perspective on a development issue?
I have held a series of Executive and Non-Executive roles within health and associated industries and I am well versed in the management of strategic projects which need to be delivered by complex teams, on time and within budget.
Since starting Click Developments Limited I have:
- Supported Health Education England in planning for and achieving the Cavendish report recommendations, continuing to provide a role as the Lead for the National Care Certificate
- Supported the national Trailblazer Apprenticeship agenda including those for Health Care support workers, Assistant Practitioners and the new degree Nursing Apprenticeship
- Held a non Executive role within the Royal College of Nursing Publishing Company (RCNi), providing professional advice to the Board
- Provided Executive level advice and support to hospitals within the Midlands and London including reviews of services and undertaking complex HR reviews
- Provided educational and clinical leadership advice to Helpforce, a Community Interest Company who are raising the profile of volunteering within health and care
- I am now a non executive Director at a Community Trust in the East Midlands
Are you looking for advice and support to get a project off the ground or to review a service? Do you need help to make sure you switch on your success?