Strategic Support & Advice
Have you got a strategic project which needs professional advice or support?
Do you need a new impartial perspective on a development issue?
After several years in Executive roles I am well versed in the management of strategic projects which need to be delivered by complex teams, on time and within budget.
Most recently I:
- Supported Health Education England in planning for and achieving the Cavendish report recommendations, continuing to provide a role as the Lead for the National Care Certificate
- Supported the national Trailblazer Apprenticeship agenda including those for Health Care support workers, Assistant Practitioners, Nursing Associates and the new degree Nursing apprenticeship
- Hold a non Executive role within the Royal College of Nursing Publishing Company, providing professional advice to the Board
- Provide Executive level advice and support to hospitals within the Midlands and London including review of services and undertaking complex HR reviews
- Provide education and clinical leadership advice to the Helpforce Community Interest Company who are raising the profile of volunteering within the NHS
- I am now also a non executive Director at a community Trust in the Midlands
Are you looking for advice and support to get a project off the ground or to review a service? Do you need help to make sure you switch on your success?