Leadership & Development
Is your service failing to achieve the best results?
Are your leaders struggling with the agenda?
Within the NHS I held a number of executive leadership roles and know what it takes to engage and motivate teams.
In the last 6 years I have :
- successfully managed complex teams and helped them to achieve success and profile for their services,
- worked to pull together multi-professional project teams to ensure that a national campaign was successful
- pulled together stakeholders from health and social care to develop an integrated induction resource (the Care certificate) to improve the consistency of support worker development
- engaged demoralised staff to turn around failing departments
- supported challenged organisations
- developed successful bids for money to support increased and more effective volunteering in health and care.
Are these strategies you might need? Do you need help with your teams to switch on your success?