Welcome to CLiCk developments, my name is Kay Fawcett O.B.E. and I am a nurse, with 37 years experience working in the NHS in a variety of roles. I have always been passionate about helping and developing others, be that junior members of the teams I have worked in or supporting senior colleagues with the challenging healthcare agenda.
So if you need help to focus with your own personal development, if you have services where the staff are struggling to work as a team or lead the agenda, or if you have a strategic project which needs professional support or advice, I can help you.
My recent work has included :
• Coaching a variety of people from aspiring executives wanting to get their first step on the executive ladder, to ward and departmental leaders at the cross roads in their careers.
• Working closely with Birmingham University to enhance their already successful degree nursing course.
• Advising national projects such as the Cavendish report and the Year to Care programme
• Working closely with the 2020healthcare think tank to develop policy and strategies in healthcare
• Leading a successful corporate and operational team at a major acute hospital to achieve success in providing quality care for their patients.